nbcsports.com has the take for you fantasy players.
Posts Tagged 'TO'
Tags: america's team, Cowboys, michael-irvin, NFL, TO
Michael Irvin has a radio show in DFW and he is an unabashed T.O. apologist. Today, Irvin had T.O. so he could explain his press conference and how the media is “trying to divide this team”.
Owens said part of his tears and emotions Sunday were the loss of a family member. He did not say who the family member was during the radio interview.
They sent 30% of the offense his way.
But he was all about his touches after the game, “Everybody recognized that I wasn’t really getting the ball in the first half,” Owens said. “I’m pretty sure everybody watching the game recognized it, people in the stands recognized it, I think my team recognized it. I didn’t quit. I kept fighting and trying to running my routes and trying to get open.”
Tags: Allen Iverson, america's team, Charles Barkley, dallas cowboys, Donovan McNabb, Eagles, monday night football, Philadelphia, Randall Cunnigham, texas rangers, TO
Man, they really aren’t over Terrell Owens in Philadelphia. Do you see anybody in DFW still harping on Alex Rodriguez leaving the Texas Rangers? No, we’ve moved on around here.
In Philly, they are obessed with it.
Well, the folks in Philly usually get to decide who they will run out of town: Charles Barkley, Allen Iverson, Randall Cunningham, etc.
Not with T.O., he talked and acted his way in Philly. They still are looking back though, Ashley Fox reports.
Tags: america's team, Cowboys, Eagles, monday night football, NFL, texas stadium, TO
The two players were once friends and became enemies. But it wasn’t T.O.’s fault. He wrote a book about it and two years later he’s still saying it wasn’t his fault.
My man Tim MacMahon has a great blog up. T.O. claims he got to big for Philly and too big for Donovan.
Excuse me while I go barf.
Tags: america's team, Cowboys, dallas, golf, hollywood, Jessica Simpson, NFL, people, Philadelphia, Philly, TO, Tony Romo
2. The Cowboys were marvelous on 3rd downs. On offense they were 8 of 11 for 72%. That will win a lot of ballgames. And on defense, the Cowboys were outstanding. The Browns only converted three of nine attempts.
3. The Browns never got to run. You have to run to win in this league. The Cowboys defense only allowed 91 yards of rushing. Jamal Lewis was 13 for 62 yards.
4. Tony Romo spends time on football. All that stuff about him playing too much golf in the offseason and hanging out with Jessica Simpson too much is wrong. Romo threw for 327 yards. That is his 11th 300-yard game in three seasons. Troy Aikman had just 13 in his entire career.
5. Patrick Crayton is a legit number two receiver. Six catches 82 yards. That is big time. Go look around the NFL and you’ll see he’s really good when you start to stack up the numbers.
6. The Cowboys drafted really well. Rookies Orlando Scandrick, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice played well.
7. The offensive line got the game ball. They simply knocked Cleveland around. They didn’t allow a sack and you never saw their blitzes work.
8. Matt McBriar had two punts.
9. 11 penalties. Way too many. The Cowboys have to focus better if they are going to win in the playoffs. The Browns first touchdown came off two Cowboys penalties on third downs.
10. The name Skip Peete will be one to remember this week. If Pro Bowl running back Marion Barber can’t play because of sore ribs, Peete, the Cowboys running backs coach, will have to make sure rookies Tashard Choice and Felix Jones can pick up the Eagles blitzes.
Tags: Add new tag, america's team, Cowboys, ESPN, Jerry Jones, pacman jones, tank johnson, Terrell Owens, TO