Looks like Flair “can’t walk that aisle” like he used to. He is 59-years old. Click here for more info.
Posts Tagged 'people'
Tags: Add new tag, people, police, pro wrestling, ric flair, wrestling, wwe, wwf
Tags: Cowboys, Eagles, fox news, good morning america, Jessica Simpson, people, pro football talk.com, robin roberts, Tony Romo, tv
Tony Romo’s main squeeze, Jessica Simpson, added some fuel to the Cowboys-Eagles game Tuesday on a Good Morning America apperance.
Her new country music album came out today and she performed in Times Square, New York in the program.
She said “Go, Cowboys!”, while being interviewed by Robin Roberts and had a message for the Eagle fans, “We’re gonna kick your butt too.”
myfoxphily.com called her out, “It was Dec. 16, 2007 when the “curse of Jessica Simpson” was coined after the Cowboys lost to the Eagles 10-6. Her boyfriend, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, played poorly with Simpson at the game.”
The Cowboys host the Eagles Monday night at Texas Stadium.
Hey, she’s a really country music star now, stand by your man Jess.
Tags: america's team, Cowboys, dallas, golf, hollywood, Jessica Simpson, NFL, people, Philadelphia, Philly, TO, Tony Romo
2. The Cowboys were marvelous on 3rd downs. On offense they were 8 of 11 for 72%. That will win a lot of ballgames. And on defense, the Cowboys were outstanding. The Browns only converted three of nine attempts.
3. The Browns never got to run. You have to run to win in this league. The Cowboys defense only allowed 91 yards of rushing. Jamal Lewis was 13 for 62 yards.
4. Tony Romo spends time on football. All that stuff about him playing too much golf in the offseason and hanging out with Jessica Simpson too much is wrong. Romo threw for 327 yards. That is his 11th 300-yard game in three seasons. Troy Aikman had just 13 in his entire career.
5. Patrick Crayton is a legit number two receiver. Six catches 82 yards. That is big time. Go look around the NFL and you’ll see he’s really good when you start to stack up the numbers.
6. The Cowboys drafted really well. Rookies Orlando Scandrick, Felix Jones, and Tashard Choice played well.
7. The offensive line got the game ball. They simply knocked Cleveland around. They didn’t allow a sack and you never saw their blitzes work.
8. Matt McBriar had two punts.
9. 11 penalties. Way too many. The Cowboys have to focus better if they are going to win in the playoffs. The Browns first touchdown came off two Cowboys penalties on third downs.
10. The name Skip Peete will be one to remember this week. If Pro Bowl running back Marion Barber can’t play because of sore ribs, Peete, the Cowboys running backs coach, will have to make sure rookies Tashard Choice and Felix Jones can pick up the Eagles blitzes.
Tags: country music, Cowboys, Jessica Simpson, music, people, state fair of texas, Tony Romo
Dallas native Jessica Simpson is on the cover of People magazine proclaiming her love for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
Oh by the way, she has a country album due out September 9th so she is looking to get pub for it. All artists look for publicity when they are set release a record so go easy on Jess.
She has a song out about Romo called, You Are My Sunday.
She says to People, “I just told him today, ‘You’re the love of my life,’ ” she confesses in the latest cover story. “I don’t really ever say that to anybody.”
BTW, Jessica will be at Cowboy games this year. She was at the Houston preseason game at Romo looked good.
BONUS: You can see Jessica Simpson sing at the State Fair of Texas. BigTex.com is promoting it:
Just a girl from Texas: With roots in Waco, Abilene and Richardson, homegirl Jessica Simpson brings her country tour to the Chevrolet Main Stage Oct. 17.
Tags: blues, choir, gospel, gospel music, grammy awards, jonny lang, michael mcdonald, music, people, stevie wonder
Folks, I’m telling you, get Jonny Lang’s CD Turnaround.
He made a gospel album and it hits on so many of the issues we all live with today.
A blues-gospel-rock record? Yes. Go to his website and I guarantee you will find one song on this amzing CD that hit home for you.
Lang shows you can love God and express your faith in all types of music. His song Thankful with Michael McDonald is off the chain greatness.
Tags: alaska, barack obama, basketball, beauty queen, democrats, john mccain, mother, people, politics, republicans, sarah palin
The Republican vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin is a former high school basketball player, 1984 runner up for Miss Alaska, and a former TV sportscaster.
Here’s some old photos of the old hoops star who won a state title in Alaska.
Palin is the governor of Alaska.
Great day for hoops fans because Sen. Barack Obama is a hoops player and that means either the President or Vice President will represent the game of basketball in the next administration.
Tags: america's team, arlington, browns, burlington, couples, Cowboys, dallas, gossip, hollywood, Jessica Simpson, NFL, people, pro footballtalk.com, Tony Romo, wisconsin
Ramiro Romo is a driven ex-Navy man who’s competitiveness has been passed down to his son.
I went up to their hometown of Burlington, Wisconsin, in July and asked Ramiro what he thought about his son dating celebrity singer Jessica Simpson.
And for a bonus, I got Romo’s take on it as well.